'Half-Bruce' protocol research

  • Tim Takken
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 1999
      'Half-Bruce' protocol research Currently, I am writing a book chapter on exercise testing in children.
      I'm searching for a reference using the "Half-Bruce test" for children.
      I found only papers concerning the 'original' Bruce test (i.e. 1, 2).
      Does anyone have a reference of a paper using the "Half-Bruce" in his/her Endnote/ReferenceManager?

      Thanks in advance,

      Tim Takken
      ______________________________________
      1. Bruce, R.A., F. Kusumi and D. Hosmer. (1973). Maximal oxygen intake and nomographic assessmet of functional aerobic impairment in cardiovascular disease. American Heart Journal. Vol.85, No. 4, pp 546-562.
      2. Cumming, G.R., D. Everatt and L. Hastman. (1978). Bruce treadmill test in children:, normal values in a clinic population. American Journal of Cardiology. Vol.41, No. 1, pp 69-75.
      Tim Takken
      Department of Pediatric Physical Therapy,
      Wilhelmina Children's Hospital
      University Medical Center Utrecht
      Room KB2.056.0
      PO Box 85090, NL 3508 GA  Utrecht
      The Netherlands
      +31 30 2504030 (voice); +31 30 2505333 (fax)
      email: t.takken@...