Employment opportunity at AIS Sports Nutrition, Canberra

  • Louise Burke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2013

    Hi all

    Please see attached the details of a senior position (second in charge) in my team at AIS Sports Nutrition.

    Note that although the advertisement currently says it is only open to Australian residents/citizens, we have requested approval to open it to international applicants.

    Thank you for spreading the news

    Louise

    Louise Burke OAM, Phd, APD
    Head of Discipline
    Sports Nutrition

    Australian Institute of Sport

    Australian Sports Commission
    Tel:�� +61 2 6214 1351

    Mob: +61 422 635 869

    Louise.burke@...

    Website: www.ausport.gov.au/ais/nutrition

    ASC Values email sig#AE9793

    Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport visit www.ausport.gov.au

    This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.