Best reviewer comments on the progressive approach

  • mart1buchh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 11:04 PM
      Hi the list,

      For those interested in stats who want to have an idea how difficult it is to publish with the progressive approach, have a look
      http://herearemycomments.wordpress.com/ (This reflect my personal opinion only)
      But we will keep fighting !!

      Comment are welcomed of course
      Best wishes

      Martin Buchheit
      (This reflect my personal opinion only)
      ***
      Physiologist, Aspire Academy, Doha, Qatar
      http://www.aspire.qa/SPORTSSCIENCE/Physiology/Pages/default.aspx
      +974 552 32 540
      +336 42 54 31 79
      mb@...
    • Louise Burke
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13 11:15 PM

        Martin

        Thanks for sharing these priceless pieces of feedback.  There is clearly a way to go!

        Louise

        Louise Burke OAM, Phd, APD
        Head of Discipline
        Sports Nutrition

        Australian Institute of Sport

        Australian Sports Commission
        Tel:   +61 2 6214 1351

        Mob: +61 422 635 869

        Louise.burke@...

        Website: www.ausport.gov.au/ais/nutrition

        ASC Values email sig#AE9793

        For those interested in stats who want to have an idea how difficult it is to publish with the progressive approach, have a look
        http://herearemycomments.wordpress.com/ (This reflect my personal opinion only)
        But we will keep fighting !!

        Comment are welcomed of course
        Best wishes

        Martin Buchheit
        (This reflect my personal opinion only)
        ***
        Physiologist, Aspire Academy, Doha, Qatar
        http://www.aspire.qa/SPORTSSCIENCE/Physiology/Pages/default.aspx
        +974 552 32 540
        +336 42 54 31 79
        mb@...

        Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport visit www.ausport.gov.au

        This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.