Timing Gates for Sale (As New) [Australia]

  • chloefuller589
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hi

      We are selling timing lights (4 gates) and contact mat as part of the Kinematic Measurement System (KMS) from FitTech - Fitness Technologies.

      Purchased for use as part of a research project/study, however they have not been used (still in packaging).

      Asking price $2,500 ono (paid $7,000 for equipment!!)

      Email through any questions, Photos available on request!

      Cheers
      Chloe