Bootstrapping, impact factors, and ECSS workshop

  • Will Hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      There is a new article and spreadsheets on bootstrapping at Sportscience
      http://sportsci.org , plus my annual summary of the journal impact factors
      that came out a few days ago.

      A last-minute reminder about the stats master class I am running on the
      morning of registration at the ECSS conference in Bruges this Wednesday July
      4... The room will be the KUNSTGALLERIJ at the congress venue. We'll run
      from 0900 to 1300, with a break at 1045-1100 for coffee (not provided!). The
      focus will be the spreadsheets available at the Sportscience site.
      Registration for the conference starts at 8 am, so get there early and get
      registered before the class. See you soon!

      Will
      Will G Hopkins, PhD FACSM FECSS
      Contact info and citations: http://sportsci.org/will
      Sportscience: http://sportsci.org