2012 GLOBAL PEACE GAMES VOLUNTEER PLACEMENTS

  • Africa Youth Ministries Uganda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 6:52 AM
      Dear Peace Lovers,

      Warm Greetings from Uganda. Apply now for 2012 Summer PEACE GAMES volunteer opportunities commencing on the 21st of June to 21st of September 2012 in Uganda. Follow the links below to get more info. During the 2012 Summer, you can spend your quality time sharing & Training Peer Coaches, Conducting Sports Clinics, Teaching young people non violence skills, sports talents development and having fun with Orphans & War affected Children in Uganda through our Sports Projects. kindly visit our 2012 Peace Games Page at http://is.gd/8jFzUJ
      For details on available Volunteer & Internship details, kindly visit http://is.gd/Hp1wRM
      Below you can visit our various sports projects Photo albums to learn more about our sports projects by touring our photo albums:-

      Peace Through Sport
      http://is.gd/S8dwpH

      Sports For Social Change
      http://is.gd/HFaITN

      All Girls Deserve a Chance
      http://is.gd/VSFkjW

      Inspiring & Empowering Girls Through Sport
      http://is.gd/gCmYbj

      Peace Games
      http://is.gd/w5yyaj

      To apply online for volunteer placements, kindly follow the link http://www.aymu.org/index.php? option=com_content&view= article&id=93&Itemid=139 We Urgently need Donations of Sports Equipments, to support this cause, kindly drop us an email at peacegames@...

      Let Peace Prevail on Earth,
      Albert KUNIHIRA
      CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
      Africa Youth Ministries
      AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
      P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
      Plot 002 Jerusalem Avenue, Off Airport Road
      P: +256-776-200002/753-200002/ 793-200002
      F: +256-414-287151
      E:
      albert@... or admin@... or volunteers@...
      I: www.aymu.org

      "Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the environment"

      Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

      "Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS