Fee-Free Masters and PhD Positions for Masters Athlete Research, Queensland
Associate Professor Peter Reaburn from CQUniversity is offering five fee-free (saving approx. $20,000/year) Masters or PhD positions at CQUniversity in Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia. After eight years as a Head of Department and a recent two year-secondment, Peter is returning to faculty to teach and develop a research program focused on older athletes. Peter is looking for intelligent, enthusiastic, and committed postgraduates with a strong work ethic who are Australian residents. You will need a love of applied sport science and getting your hands dirty in both the field and the laboratory.
Peter has developed a series of Masters and PhD projects around the following areas:
1. Acute and chronic recovery from high intensity exercise in masters athletes
2. The effects of recovery interventions on performance in masters athletes
3. The effects of concurrent training on sports performance in masters athletes
4. Dietary habits and interventions in masters athletes
5. The effects of Ergogenic aids on performance in masters athletes
Each project will be co-supervised by sport scientists from academies or institutes of sport within Australia and another lead Australian University. Tutoring and/or marking work will be available within the School of Medical and Applied Sciences at CQUniversity and significant support from the CQUniversity Research Training Scheme.
For more information, contact Peter at: p.reaburn@... or Ph: (07) 4923 2621.
Peter Reaburn PhD Grad Cert Flexible Learning
Associate Professor (Exercise and Sport Science)
School of Medical and Applied Sciences
Building 6/1.36, Rockhampton Qld 4702 AUSTRALIA
Tel: (07) 4923 2621
Fax: (07) 49 309209