Science, Medicine & Coaching in Cricket Conference Proceedings

  • Marc Portus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010

      Hi All,

      After a successful Conference of Science, Medicine and Coaching in Cricket 2 weeks ago on the Gold Coast, Australia, we now have the Conference proceedings available to download from this link: http://cricket.com.au/site/_content/document/00001094-source.pdf

      Kind regards,

      Marc.

      Marc Portus PhD | Manager, Sport Science Sport Medicine Unit

      Cricket Australia Centre of Excellence