Volunteer/Intern Sports Coaches in Uganda

  • Africa Youth Ministries Uganda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      Greetings from Africa Youth
      Ministries, I am writing this mail informing you of sports volunteer
      opportunities available with Africa Youth Ministries all year hrough. You can
      as well circulate to concerned sports organisations, clubs, soccer academies in
      your area.  Africa Youth Ministries has both short & long term
      volunteer opportunities for students with coaching skills in the areas of Boys
      & Girls Soccer, Volleyball and basket ball, netball, tennis, table tennis
      etc. All these opportunities are available in Uganda. The mentioned opportunities
      are implemented under our sports for social change program, targeting the most
      vulnerable and at risk young people groups e.g. Orphaned & Vulnerable
      Children, Street Kids, War affected Children & children from poor
      communities both rural and urban. For further information on these programs,
      intending volunteers can visit the program links below:-

      Girls Soccer http://www.aymu.org/girl/index.html

      Volley & Basket ball http://www.aymu.org/kick/

      Village Soccer http://www.aymu.org/sponsor_child.html

      Mines Risk Education http://www.aymu.org/mines.html

      Make Malaria History through
      sport http://www.aymu.org/malaria.htm

      Sports Photo Gallery http://www.aymu.org/gallery/Gallery.html

      Those interested in these
      opportunities can apply online on our website at http://www.aymu.org/volform.html
      or send in their CV's at volunteers@...

      You can donate used sports
      equipments e.g. soccer balls, soccer boots, uniforms, socks, beebs, fairplays,
      whistles, referee & coach uniforms, pumps, volleyball and basketball
      equipments, and netball. Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Yours,

      Albert KUNIHIRA

      CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
      Africa Youth Ministries
      AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
      P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
      Plot 647 Kireka Kamuli Hill Road
      P: +256-776-200002/3/4/753-200002/793-200002
      F: +256-414-287151
      E: albert@... or admin@... or lhhc@...
      I: www.aymu.org

      Africa Youth Ministries is a
      registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068