ESPN the Mag - request for Winter Olympics Ideas

  • Brett Zarda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Hello All,

      I've worked or corresponded with each of you in covering some combination of
      science or technology within the sports/recreation industries. I'm currently
      compiling a list of ideas for the technology or science related to the
      upcoming Winter Olympics. Could be a new training method, equipment, viewer
      enhancements -- anything that's cutting edge.

      Don't be shy. Even if your product, research or technology doesn't fit for
      this piece, I'm always in search of new ideas (or old ones with a
      twist).From ESPN to Wired to Popular Science, there are plenty of options
      for outlets to get some coverage for your work both online and in print. The
      earlier you contact me about an idea the better the chance for a significant
      piece whether in the midst of development or nearing a commercial launch.

      Apologies for the mass email and any inconvenience. Please feel free to
      forward to others who might have ideas.

      Thanks.

      Brett Zarda