Expert opinion on genes for athleticism

  • Will Hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2009
      Expert opinion on genes for athleticism

      I just received this message and offered to help by forwarding it to this list.  It’s from a writer who wants the latest info on athlete genes and gene testing for an article in a fashion magazine, Marie Claire.  I’ve highlighted in red the key issues and questions in her message.   I haven’t kept up with this stuff lately, so if you know of any recent interesting developments I would love to hear about them.  Either send something to the list or to me and I will assemble into a summary for the list.  Alternatively if you know of someone who could help her, let her or me know.

      Will

      (A devotee of America’s Next Top Model and Project Runway)