Sport Science Open Positions

  • Lisa Rabb
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 12, 2008
      Listserv Template

      The following positions were recently posted to HigherEdJobs.com. We hope this is helpful!

      Assistant Professor of Exercise and Sports Science

      Institution: University of Wisconsin - La Crosse

      Location: La Crosse, WI

      Application Due: Open Until Filled

      Type: Full Time

      http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175347535

      Assistant Professor of Exercise & Sport Science

      Institution: The University of Memphis

      Location: Memphis, TN

      Application Due: Open Until Filled

      Type: Full Time

      http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175347484

      Assistant Professor - Sport Psychophysiology

      Institution: East Tennessee State University

      Location: Johnson City, TN

      Application Due: Open Until Filled

      Type: Full Time

      http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175346375

      Department Chair, Health and Human Performance Department

      Institution: University of Wisconsin - River Falls

      Location: River Falls, WI

      Application Due: Open Until Filled

      Type: Full Time

      http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175346160

      Exercise Science/Exercise Physiologist

      Institution: University of Wisconsin - River Falls

      Location: River Falls, WI

      Application Due: Open Until Filled

      Type: Full Time

      http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175346157

      Assistant Professor of Sport Science and Wellness Education

      Institution: The University of Akron

      Location: Akron, OH

      Application Due: Open Until Filled

      Type: Full Time

      http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175345635

      Assistant Professor of Sport Science/Athletic Training

      Institution: Loras College

      Location: Dubuque, IA

      Type: Part-Time/Adjunct

      http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175345485

      Assistant Professor of Physical Education/Sport Science

      Institution: Tusculum College

      Location: Greeneville, TN

      Application Due: Open Until Filled

      Type: Full Time

      http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175344676

      Want to receive emails when new jobs are posted? Open a FREE HigherEdJobs.com Job Seeker account and you can sign up for customizable Job Agents. Click here to learn more.

    • Lisa Rabb
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 13, 2008
        Listserv Template

        The following positions were recently posted to HigherEdJobs.com. We hope this is helpful!

        Assistant/Associate Professor - Human Performance & Sports Science

        Institution: Tennessee State University

        Location: Nashville, TN

        Application Due: 01/09/2009

        Type: Full Time

        http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175352875

        Fitness and Sports Science - Dance

        Institution: Pima Community College

        Location: Tucson, AZ

        Application Due: 01/14/2009

        Type: Full Time

        Salary: $40,950 to $57,324 USD Per Year

        http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175352419

        Assistant/Associate Professor in Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Sport Science (Focus in Recreation and Sports Management)

        Institution: St. Cloud State University

        Location: St. Cloud, MN

        Application Due: 01/03/2009

        Type: Full Time

        Notes: included on Affirmative Action email

        http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175351927

        http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175350983

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 6, 2009
          The following positions were recently posted to HigherEdJobs.com. We hope
          this is helpful!
          Full-Time, Term Position, Instructor or Assistant Professor-Exercise and
          Sport Science
          Institution: University of San Francisco
          Location: San Francisco, CA
          Application Due: Open Until Filled
          Type: Full Time
          http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175353420

          Assistant / Associate Professor in EXSS
          Institution: University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
          Location: Belton, TX
          http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175353788
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 11, 2009

            The following positions were recently posted to HigherEdJobs.com. We hope this is helpful!

            Assistant Professor - Exercise & Sport Science

            Institution: University of Wisconsin - La Crosse

            Location: La Crosse, WI

            Application Due: Open Until Filled

            Type: Full Time

            http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175356410

            Faculty Position - Department of Exercise and Sport Science

            Institution: Azusa Pacific University

            Location: Azusa, CA

            Application Due: Open Until Filled

            Type: Full Time

            http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175358394

            Assistant Professor

            http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175359714

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 29, 2009

              The following positions were recently posted to HigherEdJobs.com. We hope this is helpful!

              Assistant Professor - Exercise & Sport Science

              Institution: University of Wisconsin - La Crosse

              Location: La Crosse, WI

              Application Due: Open Until Filled

              Type: Full Time

              http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175396466

              Assistant Professor of Exercise and Sport Science

              Institution: Coastal Carolina University

              Location: Conway, SC

              http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175393356

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 29 7:48 AM

                The following positions were recently posted to HigherEdJobs.com. We hope this is helpful!

                Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Sport Science Department, Probationary/Tenure-Track 9-mo. position*

                Institution: St. Cloud State University

                Location: St. Cloud, MN

                Application Due: 05/14/2010

                Type: Full Time

                http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175429289

                Assistant Professor/Early Associate Professor, Health, Exercise, and Sport Science

                Institution: Lenoir-Rhyne University

                Location: Hickory, NC

                Application Due: Open Until Filled

                Type: Full Time

                http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175426633

                Limited Term Temporary Instructor or Assistant Professor of Kinesiology: Exercise Science

                Institution: Georgia College & State University

                Location: Milledgeville, GA

                Type: Full Time

                http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175424009

                Assistant Professor of Athletic Training, Sports Communication, Sports Counseling, or related fields

                Institution: Pusan National University

                Location: Busan, South Korea

                Application Due: Open Until Filled

                Type: Full Time

                Salary: $40,000 USD Per Year

                http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175422306

                Chair and Professor/Associate Professor - Health Sport Sciences

                Institution: The University of Memphis

                Location: Memphis, TN

                Application Due: Open Until Filled

                Type: Full Time

                http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175420519

                Want to receive emails when new jobs are posted? Open a FREE HigherEdJobs Job Seeker account and you can sign up for customizable Job Agents. Learn more here: https://www.higheredjobs.com/myHigherEdJobs/Login/features.cfm.

              • Lisa Jordan
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 13, 2010
                  The following positions were recently posted to HigherEdJobs.com. We hope this is helpful!

                  Assistant/Associate Professor of Exercise and Sport Science
                  Institution: Cedarville University
                  Location: Cedarville, OH
                  Application Due: Open Until Filled
                  Type: Full Time
                  http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175485528

                  Assistant Professor of Sport Administration
                  Institution: Belmont University
                  Location: Nashville, TN
                  Application Due: Open Until Filled
                  Type: Full Time
                  http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175484370

                  Dean - School of Education and Human Performance
                  Institution: Winston-Salem State University
                  Location: Winston-Salem, NC
                  Application Due: 01/15/2011
                  Type: Full Time
                  http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175483350

                  Chair and Professor/Associate Professor of Health and Sport Sciences
                  Institution: The University of Memphis
                  Location: Memphis, TN
                  Application Due: Open Until Filled
                  Type: Full Time
                  http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175482985

                  Instructor of Athletic Training
                  Institution: Loras College
                  Location: Dubuque, IA
                  Application Due: Open Until Filled
                  Type: Full Time
                  http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175482200

                  Assistant Professor/Exercise and Sport Science
                  Institution: Fitchburg State University
                  Location: Fitchburg, MA
                  Application Due: Open Until Filled
                  Type: Full Time
                  http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175481842

                  Exercise & Sport Science Tenure-Track Position
                  Institution: Western State College of Colorado
                  Location: Gunnison, CO
                  Type: Full Time
                  http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175481761

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 23, 2011
                    The following positions were recently posted to HigherEdJobs.com. We hope this is helpful!

                    Open Rank Faculty - 560201 Aa Hhp Exercise And Sports Science
                    Institution: East Carolina University
                    Location: Greenville, NC
                    Application Due: Open Until Filled
                    Type: Full Time
                    http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175509064

                    Assistant Professor - Sport/Exercise Science
                    Institution: East Tennessee State University
                    Location: Johnson City, TN
                    Application Due: Open Until Filled
                    Type: Full Time
                    http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175506869

                    Assistant Professor of Sports Science
                    Institution: Loras College
                    Location: Dubuque, IA
                    Application Due: Open Until Filled
                    Type: Full Time
                    http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175503783

                    Assistant/Associate Professor of Physical Education, Bower-Suhrheinrich College of Education and Human Services - F11004F1
                    Institution: University of Southern Indiana
                    Location: Evansville, IN
                    Application Due: Open Until Filled
                    Type: Full Time
                    http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175502674

                    Assistant/Associate Professor
                    Institution: Eastern Kentucky University
                    Location: Richmond, KY
                    Type: Full Time
                    http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?jobcode=175501799