Pre-Olympic conference report and other updates at Sportscience

  • Will Hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      A report on the Pre-Olympic conference on science, education and medicine in
      sport (held in Guangzhou, 1-5 August) is now available at Sportscience
      http://sportsci.org A report on the AAESS conference (held in Melbourne
      last March) has been available at the site since August.

      I have added an in-brief item summarizing the Office 2007 graphics problem
      and its solutions, as aired on this list recently. I have also called
      attention to an error in the controlled-trials spreadsheets, which is now
      fixed.

      Will
      Will G Hopkins, PhD FACSM
      Institute of Sport and Recreation Research
      AUT University, Akoranga Drive
      Private Bag 92006
      Auckland 0627, New Zealand
      Cell +64 21 804 736