Survey on participation in adventure sports/tourism

  • Hugo Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 9:20 AM
      [Note from moderator... The topic is marginal for this list, and I am skeptical about the utility of surveys that have poorly defined sampling, but you might have some useful advice for the student researcher and it might stimulate discussion. The questionnaire itself appears to be directed at people only in the US or Brazil.]

      Hello,

      My name is Hugo Rodrigues, and I am sending this e-mail to request your
      participation in a research project, which is part of the data
      collection for my graduate degree in Social Psychology at University of
      Brasília – Brazil with supervision of Professor Dr. Claudio Vaz
      Torres.

      One of the objectives of this research is to identify how people decide
      on a particular way to spend his or hers next vacation, that is,
      Adventure Tourism. Thus, I am asking for your collaboration in order to
      answer a brief online questionnaire addressing this matter.

      You do not need to have experienced or even to like Extreme Sports in
      order to understand or answer this questionnaire. Yet, you participation
      is extremely important!

      Please click on the link below to access the questionnaire. If possible,
      I would really appreciate if after responding the questionnaire, you
      could send this invitation for research collaboration along with the
      link to colleagues, friends or relatives.

      You will find that the questionnaire is quite easy to be answered, is
      not necessary identify your self, and that the time needed to respond to
      all questions is no longer than 5 minutes.

      If you have interest you could know more about my research and myself
      at:
      http://www.psybr.web.br.com/Research.htm
      <http://www.psybr.web.br.com/Research.htm>

      Thanks a lot for your collaboration