Articles in Nature's Olympics feature

  • Giles, Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      [I just got this message from Jim Giles, who sought the help of people on
      this list for an article in Nature. I have uploaded the files he attached
      to the Sportscience email site at
      http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/sportscience/files/ and renamed them
      as follows:
      Nature Olympics Intro & Elite Athletes.pdf
      Nature Olympics Underperform Syndrome.pdf
      Nature Olympics Sudden Death.pdf
      Nature Olympics Athens.pdf
      Download, use, and enjoy. --Will]

      Thanks for putting me touch with so many helpful sports scientists. In the
      end, my feature focussed on UPS [unexplained underperformance syndrome,
      aka overtraining]. I've attached a PDF of it here, together
      with other articles from Nature's Olympics special.

      Jim
      Jim Giles
      News & Features Reporter
      Nature