GSSI 2004 Student Grant Program

  • GSSI (Gatorade Sports Science Institute)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004

      GSSI UPDATE - What's New at www.gssiweb.com?

      STUDENT GRANT PROGRAM

      Since 1991 the Gatorade Sports Science Institute (GSSI) has funded over 200 research projects through its Student Grant Program. The deadline for submission to this year's program is July 1, 2004. The Gatorade Sports Science Institute encourages qualified students to submit an application. We are looking forward to receiving high quality proposals covering a broad range of exercise physiology and/or sports nutrition topics. We prefer the proposals to not be product related. In fact, GSSI will not supply Gatorade products for usage or comparison studies.

      Who is eligible? To be considered for an award, the applicant must be a registered full-time graduate student (Masters or Ph.D.) in a University Department.

      How to apply. Application procedures can be found on our web site, http://www.gssiweb.com/aboutgssi/studentgrants/index.cfm. Students need to submit an application page, proposal (not to exceed 6 pages), budget, a letter of recommendation from the faculty advisor, and a disclosure of other funding sources for the project. We will begin accepting electronic submissions beginning�May 1.

      PRIVACY AND UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION
      GSSI respects the web and the privacy of those who use it. We do not rent or sell our mailing list to anyone. Thank you for your continued interest in GSSIweb. If you'd rather not receive e-mails about events, articles, or updates, click here.

      Gatorade Sports Science Institute 617 West Main Street, Barrington, IL 60010