Wingate/Sports Medicine Industries

  • davidabrooks99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      I have found out the current situation on the Optosensor/Wingate
      Power software. There are a number of people who e-mailed me to ask
      for the info if I found anything out.

      Someone kindly pointed me in the direction of the developer Glenn
      Street who I e-mailed and found out his father is now taking over
      since Glenn closed SMI.

      The father was the designer of the electronics and does business as
      Linear System Design in Florida. He is e-mailing some further
      information which I will post but I am away on vacation for a couple
      weeks but will post on my return.

      The good news for those interested is the product is still available
      and actually now cheaper than it was when sold by SMI.

      dave brooks