Conversion of mg/dl to mmol/l

  • Robert Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      List Members,
      As a biochemistry student, the best text I have come across is Tietz
      Textbook of Clinical Chemistry (Eds Burtis, C. A. and Ashwood, E. R.), WB
      Saunders Publishing. The text has everything from basic clinical science,
      reference ranges and conversion tables for most units

      Regards,

      Robert Stanton
      P. O. Box 356
      Rockhampton
      Queensland, 4700

      --------
      View all messages at http://sportsci.org/forum. Click on the links
      to JOIN, UNJOIN, alter MAIL OPTIONS, or get INFO/HELP on acceptable
      messages.