  • by way of Will Hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2000
      Thank you for all your help with the classes on line. I have compiled a list
      of the information that was sent to me.

      http://www.bio.vill.edu/alr/1655dl/index.htm
      BIO1655: Human Physiology. A distance learning course at Villanova University.

      http://www.telecampus.utsystem.edu
      Distance education from the University of Texas system.
      (It was given to me under several different addresses.)
      .
      We also start online classes at our department of sport science, Saarland
      university, but in German, and still not completely "online".

      In near future online-classes are to be offered in English by one of the
      European Sportcience Networks. Contact please Dr. Christoph Igel
      <c.igel@...-saarland.de>

      Patrick McHenry
      STANBROM@...>

      --------
      View all messages at http://sportsci.org/forum. Click on the links
      to JOIN, UNJOIN, alter MAIL OPTIONS, or get INFO/HELP on acceptable
      messages.