Cunningham and Faulkner Anaerobic Test

  • paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
       I am a graduate student who is conducting research on anaerobic capacity/power testing methods.  I am having some trouble locating information on the Cunningham and Faulkner Anaerobic Treadmill Test (8mph at a 20% grade).

       The searches that I have conducted through MedLine and SportDiscus have resulted in very little beyond the original 1969 study, “The effect of training on aerobic and anaerobic metabolism during a short exhaustive run.” by D.A. Cunningham and J.A. Faulkner.

       Does anyone have any experience with this test or know of any other research, published or unpublished, conducted with this test?

       Any help would be greatly appreciated – thanks!

      Paul Luebbers
      Emporia State University
      Emporia, Kansas  USA