AD: Biomechanical Solutions July Update

  • Robert Heppe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      ------------------
      July, 2000 Update
      ------------------
      We have added updates in several areas of the Biomechanical Solutions site.
      There are now almost 100 jobs advertisements posted and we have added a
      dedicated Physical Therapy forum. There are now 3 forums dedicated to
      posting job opportunities. As always, we encourage you to post job
      opportunities directly into the forums, and to participate in the other
      forums.

      http://www.biosolutions.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/Ultimate.cgi

      If you have a suggestion for converting one of the existing forums to a
      topic that you think might produce more participation, please let us know.

      mailto:feedback@...

      -------------------
      News & Information
      -------------------
      We have added to NIOSH articles to the front page. They are 94-110, the
      revised lifting equations, and the Musculoskeletal Disorders Project. Both
      are in .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) format.
      http://www.biosolutions.net/index.htm

      There are two new articles in the Sports & Athletics section.
      http://www.biosolutions.net/sports_athletics/sports_athletics.htm

      There is also a new article in the Medicine & Physical Therapy section
      http://www.biosolutions.net/medicine_pt/medical_pt.htm

      And there are two 'hot off the presses' announcements/reminders in that
      section.
      http://www.biosolutions.net/announcements/announcements.htm

      Downloads
      The APAS2000 software has been updated by Ariel Dynamics to version 1.6.
      http://www.biosolutions.net/downloads/downloads.htm

      All the best,
      Biomechanical Solutions