Journal Impact Factors

  • Gordon Sleivert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2000
      I'm interested to know whether anyone has recently assembled a
      list of sport and exercise science journals and their impact factors?
      This information does not appear to be readily available but
      certainly is helpful in deciding where to submit our work for
      publication.

      Thanks for any information the list can provide.

      Gordon Sleivert
      Gordon Sleivert, PhD
      Senior Lecturer, Exercise Physiology
      Director, Human Performance Centre
      School of Physical Education
      University of Otago, PO Box 56
      Dunedin, New Zealand
      Phone: (64)3 479 9109
      Fax: (64) 3 479 8309
      E-mail: gsleivert@...
      "Work is for people who don't know how to fish!"