Stats Packages

  • Dr Richard Davison
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2000

      I have recently been introduced to Statistica which also works both on
      PC and Mac. I have not used it for teaching as we currently have
      only one copy, but I have used it for my own research and it works very
      well, particularly in repeated measures designs which we tend to do a
      lot of in sport science.
      Whether it will be any better for teaching students I dont know but I
      suggest it is worth a look, but personally I wouldnt be without it for
      my own work.

      Richard

      ----------------------
      Dr R.C.Richard Davison
      Senior Lecturer
      Cycling Research Group
      Department of Sport and Exercise Science
      Canterbury Christ Church University College
      North Holmes Road
      Canterbury
      Kent, CT1 1QU
      Tel: 01227 782680