Yet another R interface

  • gerrobrein
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2009
      Hello guys,

      Maybe you wanna check out this new Java interface for R.

      http://biocep-distrib.r-forge.r-project.org/

      Appears to be quite an ambitious project including cloud computing, web services, and further abstractions involving usage of R.

      Looks like putting your bet on R is well-worth it.
      Go Open-Source!

      Cheers
      Rob
    • Joao Dubas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2009
        That's really an ambitious project. I'm giving it a try and as soon as possible will put a brief review here on the list.

        See you

        Joao P Dubas