FS: Mens Baseball Umpire Pants - NEW

  • Cntrychurchcraft@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 11:31 AM
      Hey there folks. I know this isn't ball cards but it is sports related so I
      hope that is ok.

      I found a whole box of brand new mens baseball umpire pants so I put those
      up for sale on ebay. These are the same type that umpires wear but they are
      polyester so they can basically be used as regular work or dress pants too.
      I checked the specs on these and they probably wouldn't be considered "pro
      league" but they will work just fine for highschool and college leagues.

      I am selling them for $15 for each pair.

      These are all on ebay. Here is the link:
      http://stores.ebay.com/CountryChurchCrafts

      I will combine shipping if you buy more than one item on the same day.
      If you have any questions, be sure to email me privately please.
      Thanks for looking!

      Mark
      Please watch my New Christian Youtube Channel:
      http://www.youtube.com/user/scutter4christ