Great Auction Site @ Garage Sale Forever !! POST FOR FREE

  • William Durbin
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2006
      COME SEE ALL OUR NEW ITEMS !!

      POST FOR FREE and NO RELISTING FEES
      OPEN YOU OWN ONLINE STORE !!

      1. Sign up and you will receive a $10.00 credit !!

      2. Refer a friend and recieve a $5.00 credit !!

      People are joining everyday and auctions are getting added everyday so come
      join the fun and post away.

      Come check out our new AUCTION site HYPERLINK
      "http://www.garagesaleforever.com/"www.garagesaleforever.com

      Are you tired of paying high fees with the "OTHER GUY" we are new but our
      fees to post are FREE unless you upgrade your postings. When you register
      as a new USER you get a $10.00 credit . The credits we give you are only
      good for listing upgrades and a and fees. That's right a $10.00 credit so
      come and help us get your site off the ground and save money when you sell
      stuff and you can even use PAYPAL. Come on check us out and tell us what
      you think.

      Thanks
      William

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 30, 2006
            NEW Contest:
            First Place $20.00 PayPal Prize for the most items listed and a $15.00
            account credit of most referrals and a $10.00 account credit for most items
            bought and paid for. Account credits can be used for listing upgrade fees
            and final value fees but not to pay for an item.
            Happy Holidays

            COME SEE ALL OUR NEW ITEMS !!

            POST FOR FREE and NO RELISTING FEES
            OPEN YOU OWN ONLINE STORE !!

            1. Sign up and you will receive a $10.00 credit !!

            2. Refer a friend and recieve a $5.00 credit !!

            People are joining everyday and auctions are getting added everyday so come
            join the fun and post away.HYPERLINK
            "http://www.dentonlinks.com/cgi-bin/to.cgi?l=garagesaleforever"Garage Sale
            Forever