FT: FB Team Lots almost for Free

  • smarteeeeee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Hello, I have had success with this in the past and am looking to do
      it again. I have picked up a few collections and am chopping up the
      base cards. I am looking to unload team lots for as close to free as
      you can get. Here are the parameters for the trade:

      1: $1.50 in bv from my want list per every 50 cards.

      2: You include with your end of the trade money for my true shipping
      cost, minus $1.

      So, for example: I have 350 cards of your team. You would need to
      come up with $10.50 in bv from my wants. Also, if shipping was $3.00
      you would include $2 cash with your cards. I recognizee you will
      incur shipping costs as well (with package about a buck--hence the
      credit for $1), but I am trading these cards for next to nothing (3
      cents a card) so I am asking you incur the cost for me to ship the
      higher volume. Also, the 3 cents a card is a steal because most teams
      will have star cards in them, and will certainly contain semistar.
      For example, the 49ers lot includes Steve Young cards; Curtis
      Martin/Pennington in the Jets; Dillon in the Bengals. So, 3 cents
      trade /card is an incredible deal.

      My want list is quite extensive and includes any non-base common of
      any former Tenn Vols FB player and any current Tenn Titans. I am also
      building about 500 refractor and parallel sets so if you have a few
      of those take a look at my wants and you probably have something. I
      prefer the set wants first, so please help out there if you can.

      http://www.cardtradingfools.com/smarteeeee

      These lots do not contain high concentration of older cards--over
      half and in many cases almost all cards are 98-present and include
      chrome and higher end. There may even be some inserts and misc. rcs
      included.

      Also, if you want to do a lot trade for the rookies/inserts of a
      given team I will do that at even bv from my want lists. I do not
      need to see a list of what you have, you just tell me the bv on the
      rookies/inserts you have and I will match it with your team.

      Now, there are a few teams not available:

      NFC: Vikings, Packers, Bears, Rams
      AFC: Steelers, Patriots, Chiefs

      Some teams have more than others. If you do cards shows close to a
      team you can make small grab bags at $1 a piece and make a killing on
      this deal!

      This post goes out to a ton of forums, so e-mail replies please!

      smarteeeee@...

      Thanks for the read!

      Chuck
      Founder http://www.cardtradingfools.com