Re: Looking for John Elway cards

  • Ed_Slusser
    Message 1 of 1928 , Jul 1, 1999
      vetes19:<br>I may be able to help you with some
      Elway cards. I am composing a list and will have it
      compiled within a day or two and will email it to you.
      Email me: eslusser@... and I will reply to your
      message with my complete listing of Elway cards. Let me
      know if there is anything that interest you, and we
      can then work out some sort of trade, or whatever. So
      email me asap, for you list of Elway cards. I also have
      quite a lot of other football star cards. I am
      currently getting rid of about 50,000 commons mixed with
      unlisted stars. Most of the commons list from .03-.30
      each. I am only asking .02 per card. Most are boxed in
      6,000 ct and 2,000 ct boxes. Hope to hear from you
      soon.
    • sarans1000
      Message 1928 of 1928 , Mar 22, 2002