ALL MY YAHOO AUCTIONS START AT A PENNY!!

  • William Oholorogg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      New auctions being posted daily on Yahoo Auctions. All of my auctions start at a PENNY. There is NEVER a reserve. Shipping for the first card won is $1.00 and each aditional card purchased is $0.25. I have posted and still am posting many ROOKIES, GAME USED, AUTOGRAPHS, and STARS. These are great cards at a low price. Some of the players posted now are as follows:

      Ahman Green, Andrei Kirilenko (GU), Andruw Jones (INSERT), Anquan Boldin, Anthony Thomas (ROOKIE INSERT), Antonio Burks (ROOKIE AUTO), Brian Boddiker (ROOKIE), Brian Griese (INSERT), Brian Urlacher, Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson (ROOKIE INSERT), Charles Rogers, Chris Chambers (ROOKIE INSERT), Chris Duhon (ROOKIE), Clinton Portis (INSERT), Correll Buckhalter (ROOKIE INSERT), David Carr, Derek Jeter (INSERT Serial #2/250), Diana Taurasi (ROOKIE AUTO), Domanick Davis, Drew Brees (ROOKIE INSERT), Duce Staley (INSERT), Edgerrin James, Emeka Okafor (ROOKIE), George Brett (INSERT), George Foster (GU BAT), Harmon Killenbrew (INSERT), Jared Gothreaux (AUTO), Jerry Rice (INSERT), and many many more!!!

      http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/allaroundtown2525