Looking to Buy or Trade for Commons in GREAT Quantities

  • totallyawesomecards
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi,

      IF INTERESTED IN SELLING:

      The least amount of cards we would pick up would probably be
      50,000 if you're located in the Northwest PA tri-state area, though
      we would travel farther for 500,000 cards and up.

      We're interested in any major, pro US sports brand (no minor
      league or CFL/foreign cards) and are looking to buy into the
      millions, especially football.

      As I mentioned, we can pick the cards up, as well, so you don't
      have to worry about shipping them.

      If you'd like, we can offer a buying price for 5,000 count, 3200,
      etc, but they'll probably just be the number of cards multiplied by
      the prices above.

      Exception to our 50,000 minimum:

      1. If you agree to bring us the cards or pay for shipping yourself,
      we'd accept a group of as little as 20,000 cards.

      My e-mail: kabenac@...

      IF INTERERESTED IN TRADING:

      I'm also looking to trade for the following:

      -Baseball, basketball, football and hockey COMMONS (the more, the
      better). If you have three lbs. or more in cards, you can ship
      through UPS and the cost of shipping will be cheaper (The USPS is
      cheapest for anything under three lbs).

      Guidelines for the commons:

      1. The cards can be from any major, pro United States sports brand
      from the 1990s to present (no minor league or CFL/foreign cards)

      2. The cards must be in MT-NRMT condition.

      Let me know which cards of mine you want in trade.

      My e-mail: kabenac@...

      For my complete multi-sport trade list, please go to the link below:

      http://www.beckett.com/iforum/view.asp?mode=viewtopic&topicID=600852
      &forumID=20&catID=2&forumPageNo=1