MY SPORTS CARDS FOR YOUR VIDEO GAMES

  • totallyawesomecards
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hi, I'm looking to trade some of my sports cards for video games.
      I'm interested in any game or system (except for PC games) no matter
      how old, including but not limited to Atari, the original Nintendo,
      Sega Genesis, Sony Playstation, etc.
      If you're interested in trading, please e-mail me with a list of
      your games/systems and what cards you're interested in obtaining.
      I've pasted the link to my trade list below:

      http://www.geocities.com/totallyawesomecards/disk_drive.html