playtowinsports.com

  • play_to_win_sports
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      http://www.playtowinsports.com/

      Play to Win Sports is an interactive site providing entertainment to
      the sports fan. We offer fantasy leagues, prediction contests and
      many other interactive areas that both challenge and reward the
      knowledgeable sports fan. We also feature many other intriguing
      sports categories.

      FREE Evander Holyfield Boxing Card for NEW members!
      Win $100 Weekly
      Win Super Bowl tickets
      Fantasy Leagues
      Prediction Contests
      Vegas Odds & Picks
      Trivia Contest
      Swimsuit Competition
      Sports card Investment Tips
      Sports Polls
      And More!

      Just go to the link above for the main site, or the link below to
      signup. If you decide you'd like to sign up, get your free Evander
      Holyfield "thank you" card, and enjoy all the other games and sports
      information, just enter Flyer ID Code EJ56093, and you'll be on your
      way. Thank you.

      http://www.playtowinsports.com/registration.htm

      Do you play on a team or are in a league that does fund raising?
      Just reply back to me and I can set you up with some pretty easy
      fund raising opportunities as well.

      Check us out today. http://www.playtowinsports.com/

      play_to_win_sports@...