84 & 85 topps football cards

  • rickhascards
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      I am looking to purchase some some commons and minor stars to
      complete my 1984 football set. Does anyone have any commons?

      I am also looking to sell a 1985 football rack box with Moon(RC) on
      top of one of the racks anyone interested please e-mail me
    • Al Llop
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        I have the entire set-and just by coincidence-I am
        breaking it up. Send a list of what you need and how
        much you would like to pay and I will gladly consider
        the offer.

        Rgds,

        Al

        This also applies to the 85 set.