EBAY AUCTION 2003 SP AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPH ROOKIES

  • Chris Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Card For sale on ebay go to

      My Ebay About Me Page: for easy viewing
      http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=camar08

      2001 UPPERDECK ROOKIE ALBERT PUJOLS CARD # 295
      4120552329 $0.99 $0.99
      2003 SP AUTHENTIC SIGNS THE TIMES AUTOGRAPH TIM BROWN
      4120553695 $0.99 $8.50
      2003 SP AUTHENTIC ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH BRETT ENGEMANN
      4120555245 $0.99 $0.99
      2003 SP AUTHENTIC ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH NICK MADDOX
      4120556276 $0.99 $0.99

      2003 SP AUTHENTIC ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH JAMES MACPHERSON
      4120558080 $0.99 $3.58

      2003 SP ROOKIE DOUBLE JERSEY JUSTIN FARGAS TEYO JOHNSON
      4120559169 $0.99 $0.99

      Check out my other cards here:
      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4094068
      Check back frequently as I will be updating often.