NEW ON EBAY McFarlane Football Figures NFL Series 7 Favre, Shockey, Carr & more

  • mishymommy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello and happy Monday,

      If you are a football fan or know someone that is, then you don't want to
      miss this new series.

      The figures in this series include:
      Hines Ward Pittsburgh Pirates
      Jeremy Shockey NY Giants
      Chad Pennington NY Jets
      Jason Sehorn St Louis Rams
      Michael Vick Atlants Falcons
      David Carr Houston Texans
      Clinton Portis Denver Broncos
      Julius Peppers Carolina Panthers
      Brett Favre Green Bay Packers

      I also have series 6 on auction
      The players that I have are:
      Drew Bledsoe Buffalo Bills
      Duece McAllister New Orleans Saints
      Emmitt Smith Arizona Cardinals
      Mike Alstott Tampa Bay Biccaneers
      Rich Gannon Oakland Raiders
      Shaun Alexander Seattle

      I also have figures from the MLB series on auction
      Troy Glaus Anaheim Angels
      Bernie Williams NY Yankees
      Jorge Posada NY Yankees
      Sammy Sosa Chicago Cubs
      Randy Johnson Arizona Diamonbacks
      Luis Gonzalez Arizona Diamondbacks
      Jim Edmonds St Louis Cardinals

      Click here to see all the sports figures:
      eBay Store - MishyMommys Marketplace: DieCast Cars, Barbie, McFarlane Sports
      Figures

      I do combine shipping on any multile wins/purchases
      Click here to see my complete list of items for sale
      eBay Store - MishyMommys Marketplace: DieCast Cars, Barbie, McFarlane Sports
      Figures

      Thanks
      Have an awesome day

      Michelle