NEW ADDITIONS TO TRADE LIST

  • M.T. <vikescards@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi all-

      I just got these cards in this week. PLMK if you need anything from
      this list. I didn't list the teams, but the cards are listed in team
      order.

      My complete trade list is at the link below:

      http://www.beckett.com/userpages/markcards.html

      Mark

      TELLIS REDMON
      02 Bowman RC

      ANTONIO BRYANT
      02 Playoff Prestige RC

      QUINCY CARTER
      02 Fleer Genuine Genuine Article jersey 325/500

      EMMITT SMITH
      02 Fleer Premium All-Pro Team jersey

      BRIAN GRIESE
      99 Collector's Edge Odyssey Game Gear game ball 372/500

      CLINTON PORTIS
      02 Fleer Platinum RC

      JOEY HARRINGTON
      02 Topps Heritage RC

      BRETT FAVRE
      01 SP Game Used jersey

      EDGERRIN JAMES
      02 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game Team Logos jersey 27/50

      ANTOINE WOMACK
      02 SP Authentic auto RC 0971/1150

      RICKY WILLIAMS
      99 Donruss Preferred Gold RC #104
      00 Topps Gold Label Premium 0090/1000

      TEE MARTIN
      00 Fleer Greats of the Game RC 0904/1500

      AZ-ZAHIR HAKIM
      00 Fleer Autographics

      ERIC DICKERSON/MARSHALL FAULK
      02 Fleer Classic Combinations dual jersey 091/100 (Faulk jersey is 2-
      color)

      ZEKE MORENO
      01 Bowman Chrome Senior Bowl jersey

      MICHAEL WESTBROOK