ENTIRE FB GU COLLECTION FOR SALE/TRADE

  • playboy_85_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      I am sellin/trading my entire game used FOOTBALL card collection all
      together they book for 70 dollars, i will sell them for 17 pluse 3
      for s/h in bubble mailer. if u have any offers e-mail me at
      baseballs04@...

      2001 Pacific Private Stock Albert Connell "Authentic Game-Worn
      Jersey" Brick Red #101

      2001 Pacific Private Stock Ryan Leaf "Authentic Game-Worn Jersey"
      Dark Blue #133

      2001 Pacific Prism Atomic Larry Centers "Authentic Game-Worn Jersey"
      Brick Red #8

      2001 Fleer Game Time Shaun King "Game Time Uniformity" White #NNO

      2001 Fleer Game Time Tyrone Wheatley "In The Zone" Pylon Orange #NNO

      2001 Fleer Hot Prospects Orande Gadsden "TD Fever" Goal-Post Cover
      Blue #NNO

      2001 Fleer Hot Prospects J.R. Redmond "TD Fever" Goal-Post Cover Blue
      #NNO