Get All You Want For Almost Free

  • graphix2go
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 11:15 AM
      A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
      are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
      could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
      investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, This must be a
      scam." But like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway,
      it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses
      stated in the article. You then place your own name and address on
      the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
      newsgroups. (There are thousands.) No catch -- that was it. So after
      thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
      trying it. I figured, "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and
      $6.00, right?" Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
      worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
      the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
      indeed legal! (Also refer to Title 18: Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal
      lottery laws.) Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well... GUESS
      WHAT???... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
      shocked! I figured it would end soon, but I have made a more money
      than I ever thought possible, and it's still coming in rapidly! It's
      certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps. Let me tell you how this works
      and, most importantly, why it works. STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of
      paper and write the following on each piece of paper: "PLEASE PUT ME
      ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Then write your name and address. Now get 6 US
      $1.00 bills and fold ONE "inside" EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
      the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery.)
      Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You
      should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper
      stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
      What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
      LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

      #1 Fern Mayou
      764 N. Garfield Avenue #104
      Montebello, CA 90640

      #2 Cristal Jones
      150 E. Stetson
      Hemet, CA 92543

      #3 Carla Ann Norwood
      1543 Garland Avenue
      Louisville, KY 40210

      #4 Marques Borges
      218 Ardmore Avenue
      Trenton, NJ 08629

      #5 Chris Kenny
      113 East Louis
      Sullivan, IL 61951

      #6 Dee Tison
      524 Rogers Drive
      Macon, GA 31204

      STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above and move
      the other names up (i.e. #6 becomes #5, #5 becomes #4, etc.) Then add
      YOUR name and address as #6 on the list. STEP 3: Now, post your
      amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. You
      will begin receiving money from around the world within days! Now the
      WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very
      low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
      Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
      200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to
      each of the original 5. That is another $25.00 for me. Now those 25
      each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
      each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons
      turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
      receive 5
      replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the
      fun part, each of those 625 persons posts a MINIMUM 200 letters with
      my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
      $3,125.00!!! With an original investment of only $6.00!!! AMAZING! Do
      you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining
      the internet and reading these articles every day, JUST LIKE YOU are
      now??? So, can you afford $6.00 to see if it really works??? I think
      so. NEED MONEY? Well, if you have any logic and $6, get your money!