Rare Michael Jordan set

  • DDOUBLEPLAY
    Message 1 of 1928 , Feb 1, 2002
      Jordan is taking players to school,this guy is
      the best player to ever play the game No Doubt!!! And
      he's doing it at age 37 UNREAL! Ok enough of me and my
      soup box.Lets get to the cards: This is a Super RARE
      SET!!! 1985-86 Star set,Its called the best of the
      New/Old,I'm selling the new.There where only 2500 sets
      made.It's a 4 card set here are the players:Patrick
      Ewing,Michael Jordan,Hakeem Olajuwon,and Ralph Sampson.Ok this
      set will run you like $200.00.These cards are in MINT
      SHAPE and ready to be send off to be GRADED!This comes
      with an Money back Guarantee!!!! I also have more
      cards from the Star Company 1985-86.They are as
      followed:Larry Bird card#95, Clyde Drexler card#106,John
      Stockton card#144 and ROOKIE Patrick Ewing card#166. Get
      back to me at (DDOUBLEPLAY@...) Will take either
      money or trade/I'm looking for Darius Miles
      Rookies,Kwame Brown,Vince Carter.Must be in MINT Shape! Thanx
      Paul.
    • sarans1000
      Message 1928 of 1928 , Mar 22, 2002