I NEED HELP PLEASE

  • carter_air_canada
    Message 1 of 1928 , Jan 1, 2001
      To everyone!!<br>I need your help!<br>I'm
      collector of basketball cards and I have a biiiiig
      problem.Few years ago here-in Poland- where selling some
      cards,but now they stopped.No cards here:(<br>My problem is
      that I can't buy cards from other countries because I
      don't have possibility to get credit card.<br>Maybe
      someone of you have any no needed cards?<br>Please help
      me!I'll be very grateful for any help.<br>Thank you very
      much<br>Magda
    • sarans1000
      Message 1928 of 1928 , Mar 22, 2002