baseball cards for sale/trade

  • dodgers_fan00
    Message 1 of 1928 , Dec 1, 2000
      I have the complete 1990 Donruss baseball cards
      set and the 1991 Donruss baseball card set(only
      missing the checklists). I would like to sell both sets,
      sell any card(s) from either set, or trade from either
      set. Both sets are in mint condition. If you are
      intersted email me at dodgers_fan00@.... I am
      especially interested in 1980-1990 Topps baseball
    • sarans1000
      Message 1928 of 1928 , Mar 22, 2002