You Will Love This

  • brenda-warnes557@hatsforbatss.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my new name is Dr. Keith Hawkins ;) But I'll let you lot still call me Keith hehe. But still, just wanted to let all you of you know that i finally got around to getting my DR's in Arts. Took me prolly around a month to get fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-801-697-0461 they got me setup at an international uni and had me all good to go in no time.