The Internet is Awesome For Relationships

  • barbi.elizabeth6245@whatsonthere.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      Man, who else handles rejection pretty badly? lol. I can't handle it when im in a club and some chick turns me down, it's sad I know, but it eats me up inside. Anyway, i think i found a solution to it for me, and others like me. Handling rejections over the internet is much easier! Look at http://www.onlinemeetingplace.info/hhqy to see how i mean :)