Junior Hockey Chat on Saturday at 2pm

  • Ford_Ranger_007
    Message 1 of 89 , Mar 22, 2001
      With the end of the season looming ahead, there
      will be a somewhat post-season chat at
      but feel free to discuss other hockey related topics
      as well<br><br>look forward to seeing you
      there<br>Tanya_HR
    • ntra_jockey_junky61
      Message 89 of 89 , Oct 10, 2001
        Geez, this place looks stock full of puckbunnies but hey, I'll deal. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to those of you I know and those I dont :)