hey all

  • b_cote10
    Message 1 of 89 , Jul 1, 1999
      Tickel here thought id let you all know im still alive. Ive been busy working on my web page so i havent had time to stop by for awhile. well im back. <br>Jea-9 Ryder aka "Tickel"
    • ntra_jockey_junky61
      Message 89 of 89 , Oct 10, 2001
        Geez, this place looks stock full of puckbunnies but hey, I'll deal. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to those of you I know and those I dont :)