SplashID for Bberry 8800 and Macintosh

  • sdnaor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2007
      Can you please explain if it is possible to synch SplashID's password manager between a
      Blackberry 8800 and a Mac, running the latest OS. Even a 1-way synch may be OK (ie
      desktop to pda). Are there any workarounds if this synch capability is not available?

      Thanks.
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
        Re: [splashdatablackberry] SplashID for Bberry 8800 and Macintosh
        Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not offer Mac sync for the BlackBerry version at this time. There is no way around it for the time being, aside from synchronizing with the Windows version (ie. Boot Camp).

        We may implement vID import on the handheld in the future, as a workaround, if we don't build a conduit to support full 2-way sync.

        --Justin
        SplashData