No Sync - SplashID 3.41 New Install

  • markitpro7
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2006
      I have done everything according to the directions including same
      password on device and desktop. There are about 15 records in desktop
      splashid but they won't sync to the device app. whats the trick? I have
      splashphoto and it syncs fine. Both id and photo are in the sync add on
      list and checked.
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        Re: [splashdatablackberry] No Sync - SplashID 3.41 New Install Hello,

        We have an issue with both SplashID and SplashPhoto sync providers being enabled at the same time – they seem to interfere with each other.

        So disable SplashPhoto sync and SplashID should sync again. They will have to take turns until we get it sorted out (soon).

        --Justin
        SplashData