Pocketmac & SplashID

  • graham_berks
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi, since the pocketmac version 4 appears to be nearly out.

      Is there any possiblilty of you guys implementing sync on a mac ?

      Thanks
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
        Re: [splashdatablackberry] Pocketmac & SplashID Hi Graham,

        Not at the moment. We hope to offer Mac support for our BlackBerry customers in the future, but it is not currently in the works.

        --Justin
        SplashData