SplashData user forums are moving!

  • SplashData
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      Hi All,

      I know it's not easy, but sometimes you just have to move. The key to making
      it fun is always to move up (like the Jeffersons).

      Well, we are moving up to our own hosted forums, and it is long overdue.
      Arjun started up our very own vBulletin forum, which you are probably
      familiar with on other grown up sites.

      So please come over to our forum, register, and meet our team of moderators.

      http://forum.splashdata.com

      Let us know if you have any feedback on the forum, as it is just a baby
      right now.

      --Justin
      SplashData