SpashID for Blackberry CSplashIDSocket:::Construct error

  • good_and_funny
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      I have installed SplashID for Blackberry on the Blackberry and my
      Windows computer. I entered the Registration Code and it appears that
      the Add-In is setup correctly in the Blackberry Desktop Manager.

      When I sync I get an error window stating:

      Syncronization Failed. Please try again.

      Technical details: record=NULL at CSplashIDSocket::Construct

      Can anybody help?
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        Re: [splashdatablackberry] SpashID for Blackberry CSplashIDSocket:::Construct error Thanks for contacting us.

        You may get this error if you have not run SplashID on the BlackBerry yet.

        Please find the SplashID icon on the BlackBerry (maybe in Applications) and open it. If it is in trial mode, select Trial to get to the application window.

        Then sync.

        --Justin
        SplashData